Starting on (to be confirmed) >
Official Training Center nº 58 for Counselors, Senior Couselors and Counselor specialized in special needs and/or disabilities awarded by the Cominidad de Madrid.
Certified Professional Training Center for Employment recognized by the Consejeria de Economía, Empleo y Hacienda de la Comunidad de Madrid, to provide courses on specialized contents, number 27656.
COUNSELOR OFFICIAL DEGREE
The Official Counselor Degree enables you to make top quality educational and recreational activities for children, teenagers, grownups and other social collectives.
The Degree pairs with your social and educational interests and studies, through leadership, companionship, responsibility and conflict resolution skills.
Among our students there are Psicolgy, Education, Sociology graduates and undergraduates and professionals from related fields. With the Official Degree, on top of having fun and learn abilities for life, you will have the opportunity to work in Sports, Summer and Urban Day-camps enjoying field trips and nature.
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS YON NEED TO HAVE TO APPLY TO THE OFFICIAL COUNSELORS TITLE COURSE
- Be 17 years old when the course begins.
- Being a Highschool graduate or have the E.S.O. Degree.
BEST QUALITY SERVICE AND EXPERIENCE SINCE 1997
- Each edition, is grounded on a comprehensive academical and theoretical frame, which supports on site activities and filed projects.
- Each lesson is an opportunity to grow and develop critical thinking and improvements for the profession through team work and experience.
- Through all these years we have complied lots of literature and research material that will help you improve your learning and resources.
- Abilities and skills will be strengthened to give you self confidence and tools to become a great Counselor.
- You will have the oppportunity to do an intreship with us in one of the educational projects managed by Acaya.
- Through our Job Board you can find job opportunities and become part of the active working population.
OFFICIAL DEGREE GARNTED BY COMUNIDAD DE MADRID.
With your Counselor Official Degree you will be able to work with children and growups throughout Spain, after all the training hours, lectures, practice and final project,
This Degree certifies your academic qualification to work in the following fields and activities:
- Urban day-camps, sports, environmental, technological and summer camps
- After-school activities.
- Free time and recreational programs for children, teenagers and grownups.
- Programs to help families conciliate personal life and working life.
COUNSELOR OFFICIAL DEGREE UNITS
The Counselor Official Degree is composed of two units:
The first unit is both practical and academic, it lasts 160 hours and can be scheduled according to our programe during the year. Lessons are given in our class-room at Acaya. Lessons are quite dynamic and fun, encouraging our students to raise their own questions and conclusions, consulting Professionals with lots of experience and qualifications from different fields.
This part of the training is under constant reviewing through our consulting system and active participation of the students. Attendance is a must, is not optional, (you wouldn’t want to miss a bit) but you should know that is is very important not to miss more than 20% of the hours.
The second unit is the practical unit, it lasts 120 h and can be covered either in an intensive modean extensive way, or both.
For the Officiel Degree, for the practical unit, internships can be done with us or with any other organization that you would want to work with. As long as the internship is related with the Degree and follows certain structure and objectves.
To ensure that the intership will provide the training that you need, before you begin, you have to write a project (with help of our staff if needed), to describe the tasks and activities you will be doing. Once the internship is completed, you will have to hand in the «approved» by the Tutor responsible of the project and also a paper about the educational process that you have been gone through and the evaluation of the activities accomplished.